New Year : New Pathway – Start living the life you deserve in 2018!
Life is too short to not live it how you want, and your dreams deserve their chance to shine. I’m here to hold you accountable to making your own dreams come true! If there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be, then personal development coaching can help you close that gap.
We’ve been taught that hard work is all that’s needed and the way to make it is to make it on your own. A life of sacrifice is touted as the pathway to success, but it needn’t be that way. Athletes, performers and business people know they can’t go it alone if they’re to win big, so they hire professionals to help them over the hard yards – the success of those people you see in the spotlight isn’t down to them and their hard work alone, but largely thanks to the professional support that’s got them over the line.
Stop living a life of “should” and “musts”, obligations and sacrifices, and start living a life that’s rich, fulfilling and meaningful to you. Don’t hesitate, don’t procrastinate, start prioritising yourself and your own values, hopes and dreams. Investing in your personal development will help you get to where you want to be sooner rather than later, and that will pay off massively over the years to come.
What are people usually after when they sign up for personal development coaching?
Well, the reasons people come for coaching vary greatly from one person to the next, depending on the lifestyle they live, the goals they want to achieve, and their own strengths and weaknesses, skills and shortfalls. Some common reasons people come for coaching include:
- They want to improve their planning and organising skills
- They want to set and achieve realistic goals and objectives
- They want to balance their work and personal life better
- They want to learn more effective communication skills
- They want to build their confidence and assertiveness
- They want to build up their sense of self-worth and self-esteem
- They want a more positive relationship with their body image
- They want to pull themselves out of a rut
What do you spend and what do you get when you book a personal development coaching package?
Sign up for the New Year : New Pathway personal development program, and you will receive:
- An initial consultation to identify your needs, strengths, weaknesses, and skills you’d like to build
- Six 60-minute coaching sessions that are specific to your needs
- The choice to run those six sessions over a six-week period or 12-week period – it’s up to you whether you want to work hard and fast to kick those goals, or give yourself plenty of time between sessions to cultivate those new habits
- An email check-in between sessions to see how you’re travelling, and offer you motivational tips – don’t hesitate to ask questions and seek advice on changing tack if something isn’t working for you
- Optional follow-up maintenance plan: 6x personal monthly check-ins via email + 6x personal monthly check-ins via phone (10-15 mins) with tips and suggestions for how to keep up keeping up (this costs $180, and will be offered to you as an option after you complete your course)
The cost of the program depends on your financial circumstances, and when you book in
- Book a standard package before 31st January 2018 = $480
- Book a concession package (healthcare card holders) before 31st January 2018 = $390
- Book a standard package on or after 1st February 2018 = $600
- Book a concession package (healthcare card holders) on or after 1st February 2018 = $480
What benefits can you expect from personal development coaching?
- You start taking more effective and focused actions immediately
- You stop making excuses for not making changes
- You create momentum and build it up on your small successes, so getting results gets easier and easier
- You set SMARTer goals that are specific to the life you want to live
- You have more time and energy to live the life you want
- The dynamic relationship between client and coach creates motivation, momentum and enthusiasm – you know someone’s got your back and will hold you accountable
- You develop your meta-skills: planning, time-management, goal-setting, communication, boundary-setting, assertiveness, mindfulness, and more
- You work within the structure of support and accountability so your best intentions don’t fall by the wayside
- Your coach is a far more objective supporter than your family, friends and colleagues are, so not shy to be firm, direct and honest with you!
Click here if you’re interested in booking a free consultation to chat about your options.
If you’re interested in investing in personal development coaching, fill in the form below to get a clearer idea of what you want to work on.
Please note: providing personal information is optional, and any information you supply will only be used as you choose – i.e. if you choose not to provide contact details, you will not be contacted; if you do provide contact details, then you can expect to hear from me soon for a quick bit of shop-talk.